
MISS SAIGON (1989 ORIGINAL LONDON CAST)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7kkr5d4md8rktw/MISS+SAIGON+%281989+OLC%29.rar
or
https://rapidgator.net/file/b915dba4353c4b77d825357c1e233f4e/MSSGN_OLC_%5B1988%5D.zip.html
Lyrics: Alain Boublil, Richard Maltby Jr.
Music: Claude-Michel Schönberg
https://rapidgator.net/file/b915dba4353c4b77d825357c1e233f4e/MSSGN_OLC_%5B1988%5D.zip.html
Lyrics: Alain Boublil, Richard Maltby Jr.
Music: Claude-Michel Schönberg
Tracks:
DISC 1
Overture
The Heat Is on in Saigon
The Movie in My Mind
The Dance
Why, God, Why?
This Money's Yours
Sun and Moon
The Telephone Song
The Deal
The Ceremony (Dju Vui Vai)
What's This I Find?
The Last Night of the World
The Morning of the Dragon
I Still Believe
This Is The Hour
Overture
The Heat Is on in Saigon
The Movie in My Mind
The Dance
Why, God, Why?
This Money's Yours
Sun and Moon
The Telephone Song
The Deal
The Ceremony (Dju Vui Vai)
What's This I Find?
The Last Night of the World
The Morning of the Dragon
I Still Believe
This Is The Hour
DISC 2
If You Want to Die in Bed
Let Me See His Western Nose
I'd Give My Life for You
Bui-Doi
The Revelation
What a Waste
Please
The Fall of Saigon
Room 317
Now That I've Seen Her
The Confrontation
The American Dream
The Sacred Bird
Finale
If You Want to Die in Bed
Let Me See His Western Nose
I'd Give My Life for You
Bui-Doi
The Revelation
What a Waste
Please
The Fall of Saigon
Room 317
Now That I've Seen Her
The Confrontation
The American Dream
The Sacred Bird
Finale
Cast: Isay Alvarez, Isayt Alvarez, Simon Bowman, Keith Burns, Claudia Cadette, Mark Carroll, Gerard Casey, Gigi Dover, Ruthie Henshall, Nick Holder, Jimmy Johnston, Glyn Kerslake, Claire Moore, Peter Polycarpou, Jonathan Pryce, Lea Salonga, Robert Seña, Ray Shell, Michael Strassen, Monique Wilson
Thanks to JUDE'N'SUE for sending us a new link
2 comentarios:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7kkr5d4md8rktw/MISS+SAIGON+%281989+OLC%29.rar
https://mega.nz/#!aiB2DQJC!BO3dK_xNf2Uz7AgiU0_Ibe7MSA2b_LQvwqdFDAofoN4
Publicar un comentario