miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

SINGERS: JULIE WILSON "THE STEPHEN SONDHEIM SONGBOOK" (1987)

JULIE WILSON "THE STEPHEN SONDHEIM SONGBOOK" (1987) 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w-QE34fvClNe0EAT3KhmzjspGeNz4tSo?usp=sharing
Performers: William Roy, Julie Wilson

Tracks:
1. Can That Boy Fox-trot! (from Follies)
2. Good Thing Going (from Merrily We Roll Along)
        Not a Day Goes By (from Merrily We Roll Along)
3. Love I Hear (from A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum)
4. I Do Like You (from A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum)
5. Not While I'm Around (from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street)
6. The Ladies Who Lunch (from Company)
7. I Never Do Anything Twice (from The Seven-Per-Cent Solution)
8. With So Little to Be Sure Of (from Anyone Can Whistle)
        Too Many Mornings (from Follies)
9. Beautiful Girls (from Follies)
        The Story of Lucy and Jessie (from Follies)
        Losing My Mind (from Follies)
        Leave You (from Follies)
10. Send in the Clowns (from A Little Night Music)
11. I'm Still Here (from Follies)

Thank you for all these presents, PAUL THOMAS!!!

No hay comentarios:

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014)

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014) https://mega.nz/file/uWQwnJjZ#Y-OiRfJ1Or0qz6MJDONN-Qlahy4GVsojKHPSfrUUTd8 Tracks: 1...