lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018

CHESS (2018 KENNEDY CENTER BOOTLEG)

CHESS (2018 KENNEDY CENTER) (18th Feb, 2018)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/m6en3l
Raul Esparza, Karen Olivo, Ramin Karimloo and Ruthie Ann Miles

Thanks a lot, PEDRO!!!

3 comentarios:

wasser dijo...

Hi, I have just found this blog and it's really amazing! I wonder if the CHESS (KENNEDY CENTER BOOTLEG) is still able to share? I've been looking for this for a while but the link in the post has expired.

I am also looking for MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG (2002 KENNEDY CENTER CAST)/ Noncommercial Audio (http://gelo-mismusicales.blogspot.com/2016/10/merrily-we-roll-along-2002-kennedy.html), but the download is no longer available either.

Much appreciate if you can share them again. And also thank you for posting them, at least now I knew they were out there somewhere. Thanks!

gelo dijo...

Hi Wasser!
a new link has been posted!

wasser dijo...

Thank you so much!!!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...