domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2025

DEMO: A WONDERFUL LIFE

A WONDERFUL LIFE (DEMO)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/46vfa5

Show: A Wonderful Life
Music: Joe Raposo
Lyrics: Sheldon Harnick
Book: Sheldon Harnick and Skip Lundby

Notes: Based on Frank Capra's film, It's A Wonderful Life

Type: Noncommercial Audio / Demo Recording

Language: English

Tracks:
1. George's Prayer I
2. George's Prayer II
3. This Year Europe!
4. One of the Lucky Ones
5. In A State
6. A Wonderful Life
7. If I Had a Wish
8. Wings
9. Not What I Expected
10 .Panic at the Building and Loan
11. A Wonderful Life (reprise)
12. Can You Find Me A House?
13. When You Own Your Own Home
14. First Class All The Way
15. I Couldn't Be With Anyone But You
16. Welcome A Hero / Precious Little
17. Unborn Sequence I
18. Unborn Sequence II
19. Unborn Sequence III
20. Christmas Gifts

CAST -
Dale Benson
Carol Brown
Lauren Creel
Piper Curda
Kevin Durnbaugh
Natalie Ford
Michael Hadary
James Harms
Erica Haynes
Phil Higgins

3 comentarios:

ElleAcca dijo...

Please, can you charge again? Thanks!!!

ElleAcca dijo...

THANK YOU!!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Link is broken. "This site can’t be reached. The webpage might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED"

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...