https://www.sendspace.com/file/o1ecrk
Performer: Colm WilkinsonTracks:
CD 1
1. Bring Him Home (Les Miserables)
2. Some Enchanted Evening
3. A Song For You
4. The Wind Beneath My Wings
5. Man Of La Mancha
6. Funny How Time Slips Away
7. Summertime (Porgy & Bess)
8. We Are One
9. Old Man River
10. If I Knew Then
11. It Ain't Necessarily So (Porgy & Bess)
12. This Nearly Was Mine (South Pacific)
13. Runaway
CD 2
1. The Phantom Of The Opera
2. Empty Chairs At Empty Tables (Les Miserables)
3. Suzanne
4. Country Roads
5. The Impossible Dream (Man Of La Mancha)
6. Red Sails In The Sunset
7. Maria (West Side Story)
8. I Cannot Stay
9. House Of The Rising Sun
10. M.L.K./ I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
11. Last To Know
12. Imagine / Peace Will Come
13. Whiskey In The Jar
CD 3
1. This Is The Moment (Jekyll & Hyde)
2. Music Of The Night (Phantom Of The Opera)
3. Home Thoughts From Abroad
4. Somewhere (West Side Story)
5. If Ever I Would Leave You (Camelot)
6. Father & Son
7. Hallelujah
8. Danny Boy
9. Tennessee Waltz
10. How To Handle A Woman (Camelot)
11. Pity The Child (Chess)
12. Anthem (Chess)
13. You Don't Know Me

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario