jueves, 11 de junio de 2026

SINGERS: ANDREA MARCOVICCI "IF I WERE A BELL" (2004)

ANDREA MARCOVICCI "IF I WERE A BELL" (2004)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rekii93naebob44/AMIIWAB.001/file
Performer: Andrea Marcovicci

Notes:  Recorded live April 18th & 19th at the legendary Oak Room of the Algonquin Hotel. With this show Marcovicci celebrated seventeen years of sold-out performances at New York's most sophisticated nightspot!

Tracks:
  1. Let's Get Lost / On a Slow Boat to China
  2. If I Were a Bell
  3. What Are you Doing New Year's Eve?
  4. Chat: He was a tin pan alley kind of guy...
  5. Doesn't That Mean Anything to You?
  6. Moments Like This
  7. Chat: During the war.. he wrote mostly for the movies..
  8. Kiss The Boys Goodbye / I Don't Want to Walk Without You
  9. I Said No
  10. Chat: Betty Hutton had it down pat..
  11. Hamlet
  12. Say It (Over and Over Again) / Heart & Soul
  13. Lovelier Than Ever
  14. Chat: Not a melancholy kind of guy..
  15. Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year / I Wish I Didn't Love Yo
  16. Joey, Joey, Joey
  17. I'll Know
  18. Chat: A very healthy song..
  19. Love Isn't Born (It's Made)
  20. The Inch Worm / More I Cannot Wish You
  21. Chat: He got the Pulitzer Prize..
  22. I Believe in You
  23. Two Sleepy People
  24. Baby, It's Cold Outside
  25. Bonus Track
  26. Bonus Track
  27. Bonus Track

3 comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...