jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

SINGERS: RANEE LEE "JAZZ ON BROADWAY" (1992)

RANEE LEE "JAZZ ON BROADWAY" (1992)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/m7lj6l
Performer: Ranee Lee

Tracks:
1. Stompin' at the Savoy
2. Last Night of the World
3. I'm Flying
4. Distant Melody
5. I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
6. All I Ask of You
7. Jellicle Cat
8. Bring Him Home
9. Dog in the Quicksand
10. Don't Cry for Me Argentina
11. I Dreamed a Dream
12. In a Sentimental Mood
     Bonus Tracks:
13. Gershwin Medley
14. Mack The Knife
15. Some Of These Days
16. Summertime
17. The Lady Is A Tramp
18. Surrey With The Fringe On Top
19. Stormy Weather
20. Hello, Dolly
21. Lazy Afternoon
22. Honeysuckle Rose
23. A Child Is Born - Alice In Wonderland - Secret Love

No hay comentarios:

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014)

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014) https://mega.nz/file/uWQwnJjZ#Y-OiRfJ1Or0qz6MJDONN-Qlahy4GVsojKHPSfrUUTd8 Tracks: 1...