martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

DEMO: GOODBYE TO BERLIN (1963)

GOODBYE TO BERLIN (1963 DEMO)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7pvc785wpd9rnfo/ADIOS_A_BERLIN.zip



Show: Goodbye To Berlin
Music: Sandy Wilson
Lyrics: Sandy Wilson

Date: 1963

Type: Noncommercial Audio / Demo Recording

Performers: David Alder,  Simon Butteriss,  Nicola Keen,  Brenda Longman


Tracks:
1. Prelude & Don't Say Goodbye to Berlin
2. In This Room
3. Suddenly I'm So Happy
4. Just a Girl
5. It's My Life
6. When The Linden Treses are Blooming
7. It Might Have Been Worse
8. To Be A Mother
9. Be An Angel
10.     I Can Live on Love
11.     The Girl Men Say Goodbye To
12.     Don't Say Goodbye To Berlin

2 comentarios:

RayKay dijo...

Could someone please re-upload this. I would love to have it.

Thank you,

RayKay

James dijo...

Yes, could you please re-upload this?

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014)

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014) https://mega.nz/file/uWQwnJjZ#Y-OiRfJ1Or0qz6MJDONN-Qlahy4GVsojKHPSfrUUTd8 Tracks: 1...