MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG (2002 KENNEDY CENTER CAST)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/smzaxg
Show: Merrily We Roll Along
Music: Stephen Sondheim
Lyrics: Stephen Sondheim
Book: George Furth
Date: 2002
Type: Noncommercial Audio / Stage Cast
Location: US / DC / Washington
Group/Studio: The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Conductor: Eric Stern
Orchestrations: Jonathan Tunick
Performers: Anastasia Barzee, Raúl Esparza, Michael Hayden, Adam Heller, Miriam Shor, Emily Skinner
Tracks:
1. Overture
2. Overture II
3. Merrily We Roll Along
4. That Frank
5.Transition I
6. Old Friends I
7. Franklin Shepard Inc.
8. Transition II
9. Old Friends II
10. Scene
11. Growing Up
12. Transition III
13. Not A Day Goes By
14. Now You Know
15. Entr'acte
16. Opening Act II
17. It's A Hit
18. Transition IV
19. The Blob
20. Growing Up
21. Good Thing Going
22. Transition V/Bobby and Jackie and Jack
23. Not A Day Goes By
24. Transition VI
25. Opening Doors
26. Transition VII
27. Our Time
EN ESTE SITIO PODES ENCONTRAR MUCHOS, MUCHOS, PERO MUCHOS MUSICALES, EN TODOS LOS IDIOMAS, CON SUS LETRAS Y VERSIONES KARAOKE COMO TAMBIEN CDS DE LOS ARTISTAS DE LOS SHOWS. PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN, LEE LA PRIMERA ENTRADA DEL BLOG. SEÑORAS Y SEÑORES, SEAN TODOS...¡¡BIENVENIDOS!! For more info see the first entry in April 2009.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)
Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios anónimos no se publican ni son leídos. Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...
-
Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios anónimos no se publican ni son leídos. Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...
-
BILLY (1974 OLC) https://mega.nz/file/ewQwgK6A#L-AIUYpik04xE5t1gLOEvO865yYB89xwRG-XbrJObls Show: Billy Book: Dick Clement, Ian La Frenais L...

3 comentarios:
Hi, it's me again.
Is it possible for you to also repost this link? I really hope to hear this cast recording, thanks!
There's a new link. I'd suggest that you subscribed to the blog as a follower so as not to miss any link.
Have a nice day!
Yes, sure thing I will subscribe! I wasn't thinking haha. Thank you! for everything!
Publicar un comentario