http://www.mediafire.com/file/76isnlsf0800m4w/NO_WAY.zip
Show: No Way to Treat a Lady
Music: Douglas J. Cohen
Lyrics: Douglas J. Cohen
Book: Douglas J. Cohen
Date: 1997
Performers: Adam Grupper, Alix Korey, Marguerite MacIntyre, Paul Schoeffler
Tracks:
1. I Need a Life (5:01)
2. Only a Heartbeat Away (3:24)
3. Crime Scene Report (:33)
4. So Far, So Good (4:07)
5. Safer In My Arms (4:14)
6. I've Been A Bad Boy (2:32)
7. What Shall I Sing For You? (3:29)
8. The First Move (1:55)
9. I Hear Humming (3:33)
10. Lunch With Sarah (3:45)
11. So Far, So Good (Reprise)
You're Getting Warmer (4:51)
12. Front Page News (5:24)
13. So Much In Common (5:03)
14. Once More From The Top (2:08)
15. One Of The Beautiful People (3:40)
16. Still (3:18)
17. I Have Noticed A Change
Once More From The Top (Reprise) (6:05)
18. What Shall I Sing For You? (Reprise) (1:56)
19. Finale:
So Far, So Good (Reprise)
Hidden Track (6:52)

1 comentario:
Thanks a lot! :-)
Publicar un comentario