KELLY (1964 DEMO)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/e0lus4c9i5oerru/Kelly.zip
EN ESTE SITIO PODES ENCONTRAR MUCHOS, MUCHOS, PERO MUCHOS MUSICALES, EN TODOS LOS IDIOMAS, CON SUS LETRAS Y VERSIONES KARAOKE COMO TAMBIEN CDS DE LOS ARTISTAS DE LOS SHOWS. PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN, LEE LA PRIMERA ENTRADA DEL BLOG. SEÑORAS Y SEÑORES, SEAN TODOS...¡¡BIENVENIDOS!! For more info see the first entry in April 2009.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)
Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios anónimos no se publican ni son leídos. Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...
-
Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios anónimos no se publican ni son leídos. Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...
-
BILLY (1974 OLC) https://mega.nz/file/ewQwgK6A#L-AIUYpik04xE5t1gLOEvO865yYB89xwRG-XbrJObls Show: Billy Book: Dick Clement, Ian La Frenais L...


1 comentario:
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Thank you for introducing me to many great recordings I had no idea existed. Simple invaluable! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
As this is the holiday season, where folks ask for presents, I'm going to go for BROKE here and share my Wish List of recordings I can't seem to find anywhere else. I wonder if you happen to have any these recordings in your collection that you might post on your blog??
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE AMAZING MUSIC! Happy Holidays!!!
A Christmas Story http://castalbums.org/recordings/A-Christmas-Story-2012-Original-Broadway-Cast/27569
Ain't Broadway Grand http://castalbums.org/recordings/Aint-Broadway-Grand-1993-Original-Broadway-Cast/5147/
Alice In Wonderland http://castalbums.org/recordings/Alice-In-Wonderland-1985-TV-Soundtrack/40457
Cinderella http://castalbums.org/recordings/Cinderella-1959-Studio-Cast/3680
Clara http://castalbums.org/recordings/Clara-1960-Studio-Cast/14055
Diamonds http://castalbums.org/recordings/Diamonds-1984-Original-Off-Broadway-Cast/5553/
Here's Where I Belong http://castalbums.org/recordings/Heres-Where-I-Belong-1968-Original-Broadway-Cast/6128
Jack and the Beanstalk http://castalbums.org/recordings/Jack-and-the-Beanstalk-1967-TV-Cast/3370
Life's A Funny Present: More Broadway Flops & Road-Kills http://castalbums.org/recordings/Lifes-A-Funny-Present-More-Broadway-Flops-Road-Kills-1993-Various-Artists/7319/
Mr. Broadway http://castalbums.org/recordings/Mr-Broadway-1957-Television-Cast/1963
Muppet Musicians of Bremen http://castalbums.org/recordings/Muppet-Musicians-of-Bremen-1972-Soundtrack/10260
Prime Time Musicals http://castalbums.org/recordings/Prime-Time-Musicals-1997-Studio-Cast/5100/
Sense and Sensibility http://castalbums.org/recordings/Sense-and-Sensibility-2015-Original-Chicago-Cast/30015
Shangri-La http://castalbums.org/recordings/Shangri-La-1960-Television-Cast/3475/
Songbook https://castalbums.org/recordings/Songbook-1979-Original-London-Cast/965/”>
The Cowboy And The Tiger http://castalbums.org/recordings/The-Cowboy-And-The-Tiger-1963-Television-Cast/2473
The Pirate Queen https://castalbums.org/recordings/The-Pirate-Queen-2007-Original-Broadway-Cast/5843
The Prince And The Pauper http://castalbums.org/recordings/The-Prince-And-The-Pauper-1962-Television-Cast/3055
Together https://castalbums.org/recordings/Together-1979-June-Bronhill-David-Gray/10444
Introducing Dean Jones https://castalbums.org/recordings/Introducing-Dean-Jones-1963-Dean-Jones/36798/
Publicar un comentario