martes, 16 de abril de 2024

SADIE THOMPSON (2002 STUDIO CAST)

SADIE THOMPSON (2002 STUDIO CAST)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vfw7yvovrxkgy3r/SADIE.zip
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/b6uxc9
Show: Sadie Thompson
Music: Vernon Duke
Lyrics: Howard Dietz
Book: Howard Dietz,  Rouben Mamoulian

Date: 2002

Performers: Melissa Errico,  Davis Gaines,  Ron Morehead,  Mark Pinter,  Ron Raines,  Paul Tomasko

Tracks:
1. When You Live on an Island
2. Join the Marines
3. Fisherman's Wharf
4. Weeping Sky
5. Cradle to the Grave
6. Back in Circulation
7. Where the Sun God Walks
8. The Love I Long For
9. You USA
10. Hurdy Gurdy
11. Below the Equator
12. Sailing at Midnight
13. Key to the Gates
14. The Love I Long for (Reprise)
15. Garden in the Sky
16. I Lived in a Home with a Piano
17. Sailing at Midnight (Reprise)
18. Life's a Funny Present

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...