lunes, 8 de abril de 2024

THE LITTLE PRINCE (1974 OST)

THE LITTLE PRINCE (1974 OST)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xe0i7updrwbfs9g/PRINCIPITO.zip
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/aqamwn
Book & Lyrics: Alan Jay Lerner
Music: Frederick Loewe

Tracks:
Overture
I Need Air
Be Happy
I'm On Your Side
You're a Child
Little Prince
I Never Met A Rose
Why Is The Desert
A Snake In The Grass
Closer And Closer And Closer
Finale (Little Prince)

Cast: Joss Ackland, Bob Fosse, Richard Kiley, Donna McKechnie, Clive Revill, Steven Warner, Gene Wilder

6 comentarios:

JoeStewart89 dijo...

Is there any chance this could be reuploaded at all? I would be eternally grateful

Jude-n-Sue dijo...

We can do this later today.

gelo dijo...

Thanks Guys, but a new link has already been posted. Have a nice week. By the wat, May I continúe using your links from R?

Jude-n-Sue dijo...

Absolutely!!!

Scoredaddy dijo...

thank you!

oscarjaffe dijo...

Any chance the demo of this score with Lerner& Loewe performing it could be uploaded (if anyone has it)?

https://castalbums.org/recordings/The-Little-Prince-1973-Demo/6523/

Thank you!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...