domingo, 26 de abril de 2026

WONDERFUL TOWN (1958 TV CAST)

WONDERFUL TOWN (1958 TV CAST)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x3wy8bx7dihhfov/WONDERFUL_TV.zip
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/b1944n
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mm0ysd
Show: Wonderful Town 
Music: Leonard Bernstein 
Lyrics: Betty Comden,  Adolph Green 
Book: Jerome Chodorov,  Joseph Fields 

Date: November 16, 1958

Type: Audio / TV Cast

Performers: Cris Alexander,  Ted Beniades,  Jordan Bentley,  Joseph Buloff,  Michele Burke,  Sydney Chaplin,  Jack Fletcher,  Isabella Hoopes,  Jacquelyn McKeever,  Rosalind Russell

Notes: Not actually a "soundtrack," but a studio recording featuring some material cut from the TV production.

Tracks:
1. Act I: Overture
2. Act I: Christopher Street
3. Act I: Ohio
4. Act I: One Hundred Easy Ways
5. Act I: What A Waste
6. Act I: A Little Bit In Love
7. Act I: Pass The Football
8. Act I: Conversation Piece
9. Act I: A Quiet Girl
10. Act I: Conga!
11. Act II: My Darlin' Eileen
12. Act II: Swing!
13. Act II: It's Love
14. Act II: Ballet At The Village Vortex
15. Act II: Wrong Note Rag

2 comentarios:

fshepinc dijo...

Thanks for the wonderful flood of Wonderful Town! There was only one I didn't have, but I'm thrilled to have it now. :)

gelo dijo...

That is so cool, Fshepinc!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...