jueves, 23 de abril de 2026

MY WILD IRISH ROSE (1947 STUDIO CAST)

MY WILD IRISH ROSE  (1947 STUDIO CAST)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/exil9f54ie1kv96/MY_WILD_IRISH_ROSE_(1952_OST).rar
Show: My Wild Irish Rose
Music: J. Keirn Brennan,  Mann Curtis,  Ted Koehler,  Ed Madden,  Chauncey Olcott,  William J. Scanlan,  Rida Johnson Young
Lyrics: Ernest R. Ball,  Gus Edwards,  George Graff,  M.K. Jerome,  Vic Mizzy,  Chauncey Olcott,  William J. Scanlan
Book: Peter Milne

Date: 1952

Performer:    Dennis Day

Tracks:
1. My Wild Irish Rose
2. A Little Bit of Heaven
3. When Irish Eyes are Smiling
4. Mother Machree
5. Remember When You Sang "Oh Promise Me"
6. My Nellie's Blue Eyes
7. Hush-A-Bye, Wee Rose of Killarney
8. By the Light of the Silvery Moon

I'd like to thank our friend PINO for this soundtrack!

2 comentarios:

Reese Koch dijo...

Hi there! Thank you for all that you do and all that you share! I was just wondering if you could repost the books that you have posted. I would really like to read them, but the links seem to have expired. Can you post them again? Thank you so much again!

gelo dijo...

Hi Reese, the links are brand new. In case you cannot download them, I suggest you shorten them from the slanted bar onwards.
eg:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nlz0z1x6l39vb3h/George_Gershwin,_A_New_Biography(2).rar

you shorten it to:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nlz0z1x6l39vb3h

If that still doesn't work, I'll upload the one you want again.

Nice weekend!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...