viernes, 10 de marzo de 2023

DEMO: PRINCESSES (2003)

PRINCESSES (2003 DEMOS)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mjbkwjns8bjezft/PRINSSES.rar
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mk93a7
Show: Princesses
Music: Matthew Wilder
Lyrics: David Zippel
Book: Cheri Steinkeller,  David Steinkeller

Date: 2003

Type: Noncommercial Audio / Demo Recording

Method: Studio

Language: English

Performers: Jenny Fellner,  Jullie Halston,  Tom Wopat

Note: The file includes 2 different demos. One with 5 songs and the other one with 10.

Tracks:
01. Saved by the Bell
02. I Don't Need You
03. What a Drag
04. Just Say Yes
05. The Best Revenge


Tracks:
01. Madrigal / Saved by the Bell
02. By Heart
03. The Sexiest Man Alive
04. Acting 101
05. Just Say Yes
06. I Don't Need You
07. Magic Time
08. The Best Revenge
09. What a Drag
10. I Will Never Leave You

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...