jueves, 16 de marzo de 2023

DANGEROUS BEAUTY (2011 PASADENA PLAYHOUSE CAST)

DANGEROUS BEAUTY (2011 PASADENA PLAYHOUSE CAST)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9qlnp9hb5xe0p4l/belleza%20peligrosa.zip

Show: Dangerous Beauty 
Music: Michele Brourman 
Lyrics: Amanda McBroom 
Book: Jeannine Dominy

Date: 2011

Type: Noncommercial Audio / Stage Cast

Location: US / CA / Pasadena

Theatre: Pasadena Playhouse

Performers: Jenny Powers -- (Veronica Franco], James Snyder [Marco Venier], Laila Robins [Paola Franco], Bryce Ryness [Maffio Venier], Michael Rupert [Domenico Venier], Megan McGinnis [Beatrice Venier], John Antony [Senator Pietro Venier], Morgan Weed [Guila de Lezze)


Tracks:
1. I Am Venice
2. Art
3. Art Of Seduction
4. Desire
5. I Would Love You Now
6. City Of Lies
7. I Will Not Repent

2 comentarios:

Kriss dijo...

hola!
here is the repost of Evil Dead The Musical OST


http://www.sendspace.com/file/2l9wqs

Paul Thomas dijo...

Any chance of a new link Gelo for this one?

Here's a couple of demo's I found lurking in my collection!

Cruel Shoes


https://mega.nz/#!D9MByKrI!I4UJlbCZWt26MxCJLNJob9moS_Ne8CA5vD1HYNpubHU

Show Choir


https://mega.nz/#!G91gyRIS!6oJVtm-QmZDdvmhSw0rCL22rH482ikvNJFH6y3ks4zw

(Few more details on this one https://showchoirthemusical.bandcamp.com/releases)

Paul

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...