domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017

SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS (2002 OBC)

SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS (2002 OBC)
https://mega.nz/#!rQAmSahT!5a4Iludzr3W3LCQQNwlbT_5_t3nnG0N-99yBhiMyfH0
Show: Sweet Smell of Success
Music: Marvin Hamlisch
Lyrics: Craig Carnelia
Book: John Guare

Date: 2002

Performers: Brian d'Arcy James, Bernhard Dotson, Johanna Glushak, John Lithgow, Stacey Logan, Jack Noseworthy, Kelli O'Hara

Tracks:
1. The Column
2. I Could Get You in JJ
3. I Cannot Hear the City
4. Welcome to the Night
5. Laughin' All the Way to the Bank
6. At the Fountain
7. Don't Know Where You Leave Off
8. What If
9. For Susan
10. One Track Mind
11. Break It Up
12. Rita's Tune
13. Dirt
14. I Could Get You in JJ (Reprise)
15. I Cannot Hear the City (Reprise)
16. Don't Look Now
17. At the Fountain (Reprise)
18. Finale

Our friends JUDE'N'SUE have renewed the link for this album. Thank you very much!

1 comentario:

Scoredaddy dijo...

looks very intersting. thanks

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...