NANCY WILSON "BROADWAY MY WAY" (1963)
https://mega.nz/#!1YtWFDja!EYcGuTr0UbbLaM8ah1E5bj36dTgXWSoqthueEDEqlBs
El link de aqui abajo baja el disco en cuestión, como también "HOLLYWOOD MY WAY"
The following link will download both this album and "HOLLYWOOD MY WAY"
https://mega.nz/#!voshkS5K!j_n4AqVgUo2cHbjmXhOZtOFUbHrab4FBWGJlSdogj1w
More Info Here:
http://castalbums.org/recordings/Broadway-My-Way-1964-Nancy-Wilson/13398
Tracks:
1. A Lot of Livin' to Do (from Bye Bye Birdie)
2. You Can Have Him (from Miss Liberty)
3. Tonight (from West Side Story)
4. Make Someone Happy (from Do Re Mi)
5. I Believe in You (from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying)
6. As Long as He Needs Me (from Oliver!)
7. Getting to Know You (from The King and I)
8. My Ship (from Lady in the Dark)
9. The Sweetest Sounds (from No Strings)
10. Joey, Joey, Joey (from The Most Happy Fella)
11. Loads of Love (from No Strings)
12. I'll Know (from Guys and Dolls)
Thank you very much for renewing the link, TIA ANTONIA!!!!
And Thanks a lot for the second link, PAUL THOMAS!!!
And Thanks a lot for the second link, PAUL THOMAS!!!



1 comentario:
Eri Ohno-Easy To Love-Eri Sings Cole Porter
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yyrbdwl24yh6x84/Eri+Ohno-Easy+To+Love.rar
Publicar un comentario