martes, 19 de agosto de 2014

SONG OF SINGAPORE (1992 ORIGINAL CAST MEMBERS)

SONG OF SINGAPORE (1992 ORIGINAL CAST MEMBERS)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5nsnr0wzgadezi5/Song+Of+Singapore.rar

Show: Song of Singapore
Music: Erik Frandsen, Michael Garin, Robert Hipkens, Paula Lockheart
Lyrics: Erik Frandsen, Michael Garin, Robert Hipkens, Paula Lockheart
Book: Erik Frandsen, Michael Garin, Robert Hipkens, Allan Katz, Paula Lockheart

Date: 1992

Performers: Cathy Foy, Erik Frandsen, Michael Garin, Robert Hipkens, Francis Kane, Jacquey Maltby

Notes: Jaquey Maltby replaces the original cast member Donna Murphy

Tracks:
1. Song of Singapore
2. Inexpensive Tango
3. I Miss My Home In Harlem
4. You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do
5. The Rose of Rangoon
6. Necrology
7. Sunrise
8. Never Pay Musicians What They're Worth
9. Harbour of Love
10. I Can't Remember
11. I Want to Get Offa This Island
        Harbour Of Love (Reprise)
12. Foolish Geese
13. Serve It up
14. Fly Away Rose
15. I Remember
16. Shake, Shake, Shake
17. We're Rich
18. Sunrise
        Song Of Singapore (Reprise)

Thank you very very much, KRISS!!

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...