
THE FIX (1997 UK CAST)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/12orr0
Tracks:
1. One, Two, Three
2. Embrace Tomorrow
3. Control
4. America's Son
5. I See The Future
6. Lonely Is A Two-Way Street
7. Simple Words
8. Alleluia
9. Dangerous Games
10. Two Guys At Harvard
11. First Came Mercy
12. Bend The Spoon/One, Two, Three (Reprise)
13. Cleaning House
14. Upper Hand
15. Spin
16. The Ballad Of Bobby "Cracker" Barrel
17. Child's Play
18. Mistress Of Deception
19. Finale
1. One, Two, Three
2. Embrace Tomorrow
3. Control
4. America's Son
5. I See The Future
6. Lonely Is A Two-Way Street
7. Simple Words
8. Alleluia
9. Dangerous Games
10. Two Guys At Harvard
11. First Came Mercy
12. Bend The Spoon/One, Two, Three (Reprise)
13. Cleaning House
14. Upper Hand
15. Spin
16. The Ballad Of Bobby "Cracker" Barrel
17. Child's Play
18. Mistress Of Deception
19. Finale
4 comentarios:
Hi....me again ^^; Sorry for my thick skin but could you update the link for this, please?
In return, i can help you updating some links or contributing to your site with some cast albums that i have? I noticed you didn't upload
Aladdin OBC
Hedwig & The Angry Inch OBC
The Phantom of the Opera - At the Royal Albert Hall (Live)
The Little Mermaid OBC
it's ok. I'll post it tomorrow. Thank you very much for wanting to share your musicals with the rest of us! I won't be able to post Aladdin OBC, though, because it is too new.
There is a new link now, Chi!
Thankyouuu!!!!
I upload/mirror/update a few old albums in return for your generosity :D
Evita (2006) https://mega.co.nz/#!stxgFZwS!9oVPQ5waon5aCjFg181N8idbxL8jbURLhZJJKtKnU3s
Chicago (1975, 1996, 1998) https://mega.co.nz/#!coZBFLJZ!E0cGU3a1mPbHGN_1bbvmW6ENUcyg2woqQz7CDviaRxA
https://mega.co.nz/#!cgJFDApK!6N3ThufPHGrcaKhhNqaGCFyB368IG6iyUEA7sZlYvkQ
https://mega.co.nz/#!clhjTL7Q!YtbKXnXqi_Duslb0wHHEGUP0ewFaDw9JEPVtsd9cSWY
:D
Publicar un comentario