viernes, 8 de septiembre de 2023

SINGERS: ELAINE PAIGE 'ROMANCE & THE STAGE'

ELAINE PAIGE 'ROMANCE & THE STAGE'
http://www.mediafire.com/download/202c2umb7nyudji/ELAINE_PAIGE_'ROMANCE_&_THE_STAGE'(2).rar
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/rno2ar
Performer: Elaine Paige

Tracks:
1. They Say It's Wonderful
        I Got Lost in His Arms
2. As Time Goes By
3. Feeling Good
4. More Than You Know
5. With Every Breath I Take
6. Mad About the Boy
7. I Gaze in Your Eyes
8. Kismet Suite:
        Stranger in Paradise
        He's in Love
       This Is My Beloved
9. Long Before I Knew You
10. How Long Has This Been Going On
11. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
12. September Song
13. Song of a Summer Night

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Is anyone else having problems with this one? Permission denied next day after posting

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...