With a Smile and a Song [Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs]
Someday My Prince Will Come [Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs]
Give a Little Whistle [Pinocchio]
Lavender Blue [So Dear to My Heart]
Someone's Waiting for You [The Rescuers]
Sooner or Later [Song of the South]
Second Star to the Right [Peter Pan]
I'm Late [Alice in Wonderland]
Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes [Cinderella]
When I See an Elephant Fly [Dumbo]
Baby Mine [Dumbo]
Pink Elephants On Parade [Dumbo]
When You Wish Upon a Star [Pinocchio]
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah [Song of the South]
Someday My Prince Will Come [Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs]
Give a Little Whistle [Pinocchio]
Lavender Blue [So Dear to My Heart]
Someone's Waiting for You [The Rescuers]
Sooner or Later [Song of the South]
Second Star to the Right [Peter Pan]
I'm Late [Alice in Wonderland]
Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes [Cinderella]
When I See an Elephant Fly [Dumbo]
Baby Mine [Dumbo]
Pink Elephants On Parade [Dumbo]
When You Wish Upon a Star [Pinocchio]
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah [Song of the South]


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario