https://www.sendspace.com/file/uxw658
Show: The Pajama Game
Music: Richard Adler
Lyrics: Jerry Ross
Book: George Abbott, Richard Bissell
Date: 1996
Performers: Brooks Almy, Margery Beddow, Nicolas Colicos, Kim Criswell, Robert Fardell, Susan Scott Flynn, David Green, Judy Kaye, Elaine Orbach, Theodore Pappas, Ron Raines, Avery Saltzman
Disc: 1
1. Overture
2. The Pajama Game
3. Racing With the Clock
4. A New Town Is a Blue Town
5. Racing With the Clock (Reprise)
6. I'm Not at All in Love
7. I'll Never Be Jealous Again
8. Hey There
9. Her Is
10. Sleep Tite
11. Once-a-Year Day
12. Her Is (Reprise)
13. Small Talk
14. There Once Was a Man
15. Factory Music / Slow Down
16. Finale Act One
Disc: 2
1. Entr'acte
2. Steam Heat
3. Hey There (Reprise)
4. Think of the Time I Save
5. Hernando's Hideaway
6. I'll Never Be Jealous Again (Ballet)
7. Seven and a Half Cents
8. There Once Was a Man (Reprise)
9. Finale Act Two / The Pajama Game Closing / Curtains
10. Exit Music
11. Bonus Track: Hey There (Popular Version)

1 comentario:
THANK YOU!
Publicar un comentario