viernes, 21 de junio de 2013

THE DROWSY CHAPERONE (VINYL)

THE DROWSY CHAPERONE (VINYL)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2bbckg
Show: The Drowsy Chaperone
Music: Lisa Lambert,  Greg Morrison
Lyrics: Lisa Lambert,  Greg Morrison
Book: Bob Martin,  Don McKellar

Date: 2006

Performers: Danny Burstein,  Jay Douglas,  Georgia Engel,  Sutton Foster,  Edward Hibbert,  Troy Britton Johnson,  Eddie Korbich,  Garth Kravits,  Jason Kravits,  Beth Leavel,  Kecia Lewis-Evans,  Bob Martin,  Kilty Reidy,  Jennifer Smith,  Lenny Wolpe


Notes: Limited edition run of 1000 numbered copies. Includes bonus CD of the LP's content. Recreates the experience of listening to the Man in Chair's favorite album.

Length: 43:19


Tracks:
Side 1
1. Overture
2. Fancy Dress
3. Cold Feets
4. Show Off
5. As We Stumble Along
Side 2
1. I Am Adolpho
2. Accident Waiting to Happen
3. Toledo Surprise
4. Bride's Lament
5. Love Is Always Lovely In The End
6. I Do, I Do In The Sky

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...