JULIE ANDREWS "A LITTLE BIT OF BROADWAY"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tjxufm
(or)
http://www.4shared.com/rar/O7-y1tph/Julie_Andrews_A_Little_Bit_of_.html
Tracks:
01. In My Own Little Corner, From Cinderella [1957 Television Cast]
02. I Feel Pretty
03. By the Light Of The Silvery Moon
04. The Lusty Month of May, From Camelot [1960 Original Broadway Cast]
05. Baubles, Bangles and Beads
06. I'll Follow My Secret Heart
07. Wouldn't It Be Loverly?, From My Fair Lady [1959 Original London Cast]
08. Alexander's Ragtime Band
09. A Little Bit in Love
10. How Are Things in Glocca Morra?
11. How Can I Wait
12. A Lovely Night, From Cinderella [1957 Television Cast]
13. Burlington Bertie From Bow
14. I Loved You Once in Silence, From Camelot [1960 Original Broadway Cast]
15. I Didn't Know What Time It Was
16. I Could Have Danced All Night, From My Fair Lady [1959 Original London Cast]
EN ESTE SITIO PODES ENCONTRAR MUCHOS, MUCHOS, PERO MUCHOS MUSICALES, EN TODOS LOS IDIOMAS, CON SUS LETRAS Y VERSIONES KARAOKE COMO TAMBIEN CDS DE LOS ARTISTAS DE LOS SHOWS. PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN, LEE LA PRIMERA ENTRADA DEL BLOG. SEÑORAS Y SEÑORES, SEAN TODOS...¡¡BIENVENIDOS!! For more info see the first entry in April 2009.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)
Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios anónimos no se publican ni son leídos. Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...
-
Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios anónimos no se publican ni son leídos. Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...
-
BILLY (1974 OLC) https://mega.nz/file/ewQwgK6A#L-AIUYpik04xE5t1gLOEvO865yYB89xwRG-XbrJObls Show: Billy Book: Dick Clement, Ian La Frenais L...

2 comentarios:
Since you're on this track, allow us to give back.
JULIE ANDREWS - Lass WIth the Delicate Air - Debut solo LP of British music hall material
http://hotfile.com/dl/225433584/00e1b19/JALassWithDelAir1958.zip.html
JULIE ANDREWS - Sings - LP of standard fare
http://hotfile.com/dl/225433745/5099a10/JASings1958.zip.html
YOUNG JULIE ANDREWS - 78s recorded when she was 12 as a cast recording of a revue she was in
http://hotfile.com/dl/225433177/b3add8a/YoungJA1947.zip.html
Wow, Incredible material! Thanks guys!
Publicar un comentario