
OKLAHOMA! (KARAOKE)
http://www.multiupload.com/213FLF0LQ2
Tracks:
3. Kansas City
4. I Can't Say No
5. I Can't Say No (Reprise)
6. Many A New Day
7. It's A Scandal, It's A Outrage
8. People Will Say We're In Love
9. Pore Jud Is Daid
10. Lonely Room
11. Out Of My Dreams
12. The Farmer & The Cowman
13. All er Nothin
14. Oklahoma!
1. Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin
2. The Surrey With a Fringe On Top3. Kansas City
4. I Can't Say No
5. I Can't Say No (Reprise)
6. Many A New Day
7. It's A Scandal, It's A Outrage
8. People Will Say We're In Love
9. Pore Jud Is Daid
10. Lonely Room
11. Out Of My Dreams
12. The Farmer & The Cowman
13. All er Nothin
14. Oklahoma!
1 comentario:
Este también sería genial que lo resuban, últimamente estoy aprendiendo mucho de este musical!
Publicar un comentario