
FOLLIES (BROADWAY REVIVAL CAST)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9H0D5DGX
Book: James Goldman
Lyrics & Music: Stephen Sondheim
Cast: Polly Bergen, Marge Champion, Blythe Danner, Erin Dilly, Betty Garrett, Gregory Harrison, Judith Ivey, Joan Roberts, Lauren Ward, Jane White, Treat Williams, Carol Woods
I'd like to thank MAURICE DELTACO for this cd!
5 comentarios:
It is no longer legal to download megaupload.com in the USA. Is it possible for you to download this album by an alternate method?
I am sorry. I can't renew the link because I do not have the file anymore. BTW, megaupload links have become unavailable everywhere in the world.
Does Maurice DEltaco still have the file and can he send it to you again?
I am a big fan of Polly Bergen and am sorry I did not see her in Follies, done by Roundabout Theatre Productions. I contacted Roundabout and they do not have any Follies albums for sale. If you can't get the file again from Maurice D'Eltaco do you have any other source to get this file so that I can download it. Or is there any way you can convert Megaupload into a link that may be downloaded in the USA?
Sorry, Stephen. I don't have it anymore.
Publicar un comentario