domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

BAKER STREET (OBC 1965)


BAKER STREET (ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST 1965)
http://rapidshare.com/files/408127720/B4K3R_STR33T_0BC_1965.zip.html

Music & Lyrics: Marian Grudeff & Raymond Jessel
Book by Jerome Coopersmith
Additional Music: Jerry Bock
Additional Lyrics: Sheldon Harnick
Conductor: Harold Hastings
Orchestrations: Don Walker

Based on A Scandal in Bohemia and other stories by Arthur Conan Doyle

Tracks:
1. Overture
2. It's So Simple
3. I'm in London Again
4. Leave It to Us, Guv
5. Letters
6. Cold Clear World
7. Finding Words for Spring
8. What a Night This Is Going to Be
9. I Shall Miss You, Holmes
10. Roof Space
11. A Married Man
12. I'd Do It Again
13. Pursuit
14. Jewelry

BONUS TRACKS
15. A Married Man -- Richard Burton
16. Baker Street Mystery -- Kai Winding & His Orchestra

Cast: Fritz Weaver, Inga Swenson, Martin Gabel, Peter Sallis, Teddy Green, Martin Wolfson, Virginia Vestoff, Paddy Edwards, Patrick Horgan, Daniel Keyes, Jay Norman

Thanks DOMINICK!!!

No hay comentarios:

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014)

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014) https://mega.nz/file/uWQwnJjZ#Y-OiRfJ1Or0qz6MJDONN-Qlahy4GVsojKHPSfrUUTd8 Tracks: 1...