https://www.sendspace.com/file/gzk8bg
Show: Annie Get Your Gun
Music: Irving Berlin
Lyrics: Irving Berlin
Book: Dorothy Fields, Herbert Fields
Date: 1966
Performers: Ronn Carroll, Ethel Merman, Jerry Orbach, Rufus Smith, Benay Venuta, Bruce Yarnell
Tracks:
01. Overture Orchestra
02. Colonel Buffalo Bill Jerry Orbach
03. I'm a Bad, Bad Man Bruce Yarnell
04. Doin' What Comes Natur'lly Ethel Merman
05. The Girl That I Marry Bruce Yarnell
06. You Can't Get a Man with a Gun Ethel Merman
07. There's No Business Like Show Business Bruce Yarnell
08. They Say It's Wonderful Bruce Yarnell
09. Moonshine Lullaby Ethel Merman
10. There's No Business Like Show Business (Reprise) Ethel Merman
11. My Defenses Are Down Bruce Yarnell
12. I'm an Indian Too Ethel Merman
13. I Got Lost in His Arms Ethel Merman
14. I Got the Sun in the Morning Ethel Merman
15. An Old Fashioned Wedding Bruce Yarnell & Ethel Merman (extended version, previously unreleased)
16. Anything You Can Do Ethel Merman
17. Finale: There's No Business Like Show Business (Reprise)
They Say It's Wonderful (Reprise)


4 comentarios:
Hi, wondering if there is anyway you can please update this link ? Thank youuu :)
Hello Alxscrz! I am away from Home on holiday. Therefore, I do not have access to My collection. I Just brought a couple of audios to share daily until I return to Buenos Aires. May You have a happy New Year!
I hope you enjoy your New Year celebrations and get to relax a bit . Stay safe :)
Hi 🙂 can you please update this link when you get a chance ? Thank you again 😊😊
Publicar un comentario