GLYN KERSLAKE "DON'T JUDGE AN ALBUM BY ITS COVER"
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F319GTST
Tracks:
1. Fly
2. Too Darn Hot [Kiss Me, Kate]
3. Marie-France
4. I Don't Remember You/Sometimes a Day Goes By [The Happy Time/Woman of the Year]
5. Unusual Way [Nine]
6. Don't Get Around Much Anymore
7. The Summer Knows [Summer of '42]
8. The Miracle
9. If I Can't Love Her [Beauty and the Beast]
10. The Smile You Left Behind
11. I'm Beginning To See the Light
12. If You Go Away (Piaf)
13. Don't Play That Song Again
2. Too Darn Hot [Kiss Me, Kate]
3. Marie-France
4. I Don't Remember You/Sometimes a Day Goes By [The Happy Time/Woman of the Year]
5. Unusual Way [Nine]
6. Don't Get Around Much Anymore
7. The Summer Knows [Summer of '42]
8. The Miracle
9. If I Can't Love Her [Beauty and the Beast]
10. The Smile You Left Behind
11. I'm Beginning To See the Light
12. If You Go Away (Piaf)
13. Don't Play That Song Again
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario