
FOOTLOOSE, THE MUSICAL (1998 ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST)
Tracks:
1. Footloose / On Any Sunday 7:38
2. The Girl Gets Around 2:23
3. I Can't Stand Still 2:12
4. Somebody's Eyes 4:22
5. Learning To Be Silent 2:37
6. Holding Out For A Hero 3:19
7. Heaven Help Me 1:52
8. I'm Free / Heaven Helps The Man 4:21
9. Let's Make Believe We're In Love 2:38
10. Let's Hear It For The Boy 3:29
11. Can You Find It In Your Heart? 2:28
12. Mama Says 5:07
13. Almost Paradise 3:21
14. Dancing Is Not A Crime 3:08
15. I Confess 5:01
16. Can You Find It In Your Heart? [Reprise] 0:59
17. Footloose [Finale] 2:40
1. Footloose / On Any Sunday 7:38
2. The Girl Gets Around 2:23
3. I Can't Stand Still 2:12
4. Somebody's Eyes 4:22
5. Learning To Be Silent 2:37
6. Holding Out For A Hero 3:19
7. Heaven Help Me 1:52
8. I'm Free / Heaven Helps The Man 4:21
9. Let's Make Believe We're In Love 2:38
10. Let's Hear It For The Boy 3:29
11. Can You Find It In Your Heart? 2:28
12. Mama Says 5:07
13. Almost Paradise 3:21
14. Dancing Is Not A Crime 3:08
15. I Confess 5:01
16. Can You Find It In Your Heart? [Reprise] 0:59
17. Footloose [Finale] 2:40
Cast:
Jim Ambler, Stephen Lee Anderson, Robin Baxter, Rosalind Brown, Bryant Carroll, Paul Castree, Catherine Cox, Kathy Deitch, Hunter Foster, Stacy Francis, Artie Harris, Billy Hartung, John Hillner, Dee Hoty, Jeremy Kushnier, Donna Lee Marshall, Tom Plotkin, Jennifer Laura Thompson
Thank you very much, KIDO!!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario