jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

DEMO: SUMMER OF 42



SUMMER OF 42 (DEMO)

Music & Lyrics: David Kirshenbaum
Book: Hunter Foster

Tracks:

1. Opening / The Terrible Trio

2. Little did I dream / Will that ever happen to me?

3. Unfinished bussiness

4. Where you should be

5. Less than perfect

6. I always wanted

7. I think I like her

8. The heat

9. Losing track of time

10. Double date

11. Someone to dance with me

12. The drugstore

13. You're gonna miss me

14. I think I like her (reprise)

15. Home at last

16. Little did I dream (reprise)

17. Finale

Cast: James Barbour, Chris Diamantopoulos, Danielle Ferland, John Jellison, Lauren Kennedy, Jeremy Kushnier, Kirk McDonald, Alice Ripley

Thanks a lot, DARRYLVANHORNE!!!

1 comentario:

Jude-n-Sue dijo...

Gelo - as a thanks for what you do, here's the link for the concert performance of the show from 1997.


http://ul.to/wfciz653

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...