http://www.mediafire.com/download/fy99yy9gi7kefg0/I_LOVE_YOU,_YOU'RE_PERFECT..._NOW_CHANGE_(1996_OOffBC).rar
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/cj2kv0
Book & Lyrics: Joe DiPietro
Music: Jimmy Roberts
Tracks:
1. Prologue/Cantata For A First Date
2. A Stud And A Babe
3. Single Man Drought
4. Why? 'Cause I'm A Guy
5. Tear Jerk
6. I Will Be Loved Tonight
7. Hey There, Single Guy/Gal
8. Satisfaction Guaranteed
9. He Called Me
10. Cantata Reprise/Wedding Vows
11. Cantata Reprise/Always A Bridesmaid
12. The Baby Song
13. Marriage Tango
14. On The Highway Of Love
15. Waiting Trio
16. Cantata Reprise
17. Shouldn't I Be Less In Love With You?
18. I Can Live With That
19. Epilogue/I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
Performers: Danny Burstein, Robert Roznowski, Jennifer Simard, Melissa Weil
Tracks:
1. Prologue/Cantata For A First Date
2. A Stud And A Babe
3. Single Man Drought
4. Why? 'Cause I'm A Guy
5. Tear Jerk
6. I Will Be Loved Tonight
7. Hey There, Single Guy/Gal
8. Satisfaction Guaranteed
9. He Called Me
10. Cantata Reprise/Wedding Vows
11. Cantata Reprise/Always A Bridesmaid
12. The Baby Song
13. Marriage Tango
14. On The Highway Of Love
15. Waiting Trio
16. Cantata Reprise
17. Shouldn't I Be Less In Love With You?
18. I Can Live With That
19. Epilogue/I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
Performers: Danny Burstein, Robert Roznowski, Jennifer Simard, Melissa Weil

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario