
BABES IN ARMS (1995 NY REVIVAL)
Tracks:
Overture
Where or When
Babes in Arms
I Wish I Were in Love Again
Light On Their Feet
Way out West
My Funny Valentine
Calhoun's Follies (Intro)
Johnny One Note
Johnny One Note
Imagine
All at Once
Peter's Journey: Ballet (Peter's Journey)
The Lady Is a Tramp
You Are So Fair
The Lady Is A Tramp (Reprise)
Finale
Overture
Where or When
Babes in Arms
I Wish I Were in Love Again
Light On Their Feet
Way out West
My Funny Valentine
Calhoun's Follies (Intro)
Johnny One Note
Johnny One Note
Imagine
All at Once
Peter's Journey: Ballet (Peter's Journey)
The Lady Is a Tramp
You Are So Fair
The Lady Is A Tramp (Reprise)
Finale
Cast:
Melissa Rain Anderson, Kate Baldwin, Matthew Ballinger, Kevin Cahoon, David Campbell, Erin Dilly, Peter Eldridge, Christopher Fitzgerald, Justin Greer, Scott Irby-Ranniar, Pamela Jordan, Damon Kirsch, Mark Lanyon, Joanne Lessner, Daniel C. Levine, Perry Laylon Ojeda, Tina Ou, Amanda Paige, Josh Prince, Noah Racey, Sharon Richards, Ben Saypol, Amber Stone, Jessica Stone
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario