
FACE THE MUSIC
Tracks:
Overture
Lunching at the Automat
Let's Have Another Cup of Coffee [As Thousands Cheer]
Two Cheers Instead of Three
The Police of New York
Reisman`s Doing a Show
Torch Song
You Must Be Born with It
Castles in Spain (On a Roof in Manhattan)
Crinoline Days
My Beautiful Rhinestone Girl
Soft Lights and Sweet Music
If You Believe
Well, of All the Rotten Shows
I Say It's Spinach (and the Hell with It)
How Can I Change My Luck?
A Toast to Prohibition
I Don`t Wanna Be Married (I Just Wanna Be Friends)
Manhattan Madness
The Investigation
Overture
Lunching at the Automat
Let's Have Another Cup of Coffee [As Thousands Cheer]
Two Cheers Instead of Three
The Police of New York
Reisman`s Doing a Show
Torch Song
You Must Be Born with It
Castles in Spain (On a Roof in Manhattan)
Crinoline Days
My Beautiful Rhinestone Girl
Soft Lights and Sweet Music
If You Believe
Well, of All the Rotten Shows
I Say It's Spinach (and the Hell with It)
How Can I Change My Luck?
A Toast to Prohibition
I Don`t Wanna Be Married (I Just Wanna Be Friends)
Manhattan Madness
The Investigation
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario