ANTHONY WARLOW "CENTER STAGE"
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n7fdimrhnxs5b5i/AWCentreStage.rar
orhttps://www.sendspace.com/file/66djbt
Tracks:
Music of the Night [The Phantom Of The Opera]
Easy to Love [Born to Dance]
Luck Be a Lady [Guys and Dolls]
Somewhere [West Side Story]
This Nearly Was Mine [South Pacific]
I Am What I Am [La Cage Aux Folles]
Anthem [Chess]
Bring Him Home [Les Misérables]
You're Nothing Without Me [City of Angels]
Impossible Dream [Man of La Mancha]
Johanna [Sweeney Todd]
Colours of My Life [Barnum]
Soliloquy [Les Misérables]
Music of the Night [The Phantom Of The Opera]
Easy to Love [Born to Dance]
Luck Be a Lady [Guys and Dolls]
Somewhere [West Side Story]
This Nearly Was Mine [South Pacific]
I Am What I Am [La Cage Aux Folles]
Anthem [Chess]
Bring Him Home [Les Misérables]
You're Nothing Without Me [City of Angels]
Impossible Dream [Man of La Mancha]
Johanna [Sweeney Todd]
Colours of My Life [Barnum]
Soliloquy [Les Misérables]

3 comentarios:
please repost
A new link has been added
thanks
Publicar un comentario