
YOU HAVE TO BE THERE (DU MASTE FINNAS)
presentación del primer tema en inglés del musical de Benny Andersson y Bjorn Ulvaeus "KRISTINA FRAN DUVEMALA" cantado por Helen Sjöholm
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9BEVV6U
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9BEVV6U
You have banished me - From the land where I was born - Here upon a foreign shore forsaken - I have followed You - And done Thy will - Never saw alone - So remote, so far from home - One by one - My little ones You've taken - Everywhere I turn it's darker still
What is it Lord that You want and That I am not seeing - What in my innocent prayers Am I failing to say - Never before have I questioned The truth of Your being - Never once have I dared - Never until today - All of a tremble I stand on the edge of confusion - Who is to save me If into the darkness I fall - Now that I need more than ever My God to be near me - Do You hear when I call - Are You there after all
You have to be there - You have to - My life I have placed in Thy keep - And without You I am drifting on a dark and stormy sea - You have to be there - You have to - Without You I'd drown in the deep - Too far, too far from land - The waters drag me down -I reach for Your hand
Who when I die will throw open his arms to receive me - Who will believe me and take me into his embrace - When I have come to my rest will You watch me and wake me - When my time comes at last - Will You grant me Your grace - I am so small on this earth I am nothing without You - Daring to doubt You at all turns the knife in my heart - Little by little I'm losing my way in the shadows - I am losing my hold - And the world falls apart
You have to be there - You have to......
(Trataremos con mis alumnos de crear la versión en español...)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario