viernes, 14 de agosto de 2026

SINGERS: SHIRLEY JONES "THEN & NOW" (2008)

SHIRLEY JONES "THEN & NOW" (2008)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/23ifpy5p
SHIRLEY JONES: THEN & NOW (2008)

Tracks:
Then
1 Many A New Day (from Oklahoma!)
2 People Will Say We'Re In Love (from Oklahoma!) Featuring – Gordon MacRae
3 Out Of My Dreams (from Oklahoma!)
4 If I Loved You (from Carousel)
5 What's The Use Of Wonderin' (from Carousel)
6 You'll Never Walk Alone (from Carousel)
7 April Love - Featuring – Pat Boone
8 Clover In The Meadow (from April Love)
9 Give Me A Gentle Girl (from April Love)
10 Waitin' For My Dearie (from Brigadoon)
11 Almost Like Being In Love (from Brigadoon) Featuring – Jack Cassidy
12 A Kiss In The Dark *Live
13 I'll See You Again *Live - Featuring – Jack Cassidy
14 I'll Follow My Secret Heart - Featuring – Jack Cassidy
Now
15 Beauty And The Beast
16 If I Loved You
17 Memory
18 Music Man Introduction
19 'Till There Was You / Goodnight My Someone
20 Movie Medley: As Time Goes By / Bill / You Made Me Love You
21 Oklahoma!
22 Oh What A Beautiful Morning
23 People Will Say We'Re In Love / Out Of My Dreams
24 You'll Never Walk Alone

Muchísimas Gracias TIA ANTONIA!!!

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...