martes, 17 de febrero de 2026

DEMO: RENT (1994)

RENT (1994 DEMO)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/y7lbvy
Tracks: 
1. Voicemail #1 
2. Voice mail #1 (continued) 
3. Tune up #1/Splatter A 
4. On the street #1/You OK Honey/Splatter B 
5. Female to female A 
6. Out tonight 
7. You're a fool 
8. Today 4 U A 
9. Today 4 U B 
10. Do a little business 
11. He's a fool 
12. He says 
13. Right brain 
14. Light my candle 
15. Another day 
16. Will I? 
17. Voice mail #2 
18. Female to female B 
19. On the streets #2 
20. Santa Fe 
21. Four years was enough 
22. I'll cover you 
23. Because you were right 
24. Christmas bells are ringing 
25. Over the moon 
26. Will I (reprise)/La vie Boheme 
27. AZT Break 
28. I should tell you A 
29. I should tell you B 
30. Voice mail #3 
31. Seasons of love A 
32. Valentine's day 
33. Without you 
34. On the street #3 
35. Contact 
36. Seasons of love B 


1994
Performers:  Shelley Dickenson, Tony Hoylen, Jonathan Larson, 

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...