SMOKE ON THE MOUNTAIN (STUDIO CAST)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5m2gc1
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5m2gc1
Show: Smoke on the Mountain
Music: Various
Lyrics: Various
Book: Connie Ray
Performers: Cynthia Clawson, Jason Crabb, James Easter, Jeff Easter, Marty Funderburk, Dionne Gardner, Wayne Haun, Mark Lowry, Jeff Steele
Tracks:
1. Rock of Ages
2. The Church in the Wildwood
3. A Wonderful Time Up There
4. Meet Mother in the Skies
5. No Tears in Heaven
6. Christian Cowboy
7. The Filling Station
8. I'll Never Die (I'll Just Change My Address)
9. Jesus Is Mine
10. Blood Medley (Nothing But the Blood of Jesus/Are You Washed in the Blood/There Is Power in the Blood/There Is a Fountain)
11. I'll Live a Million Years
12. Everyone Home But Me
13. I Wouldn't Take Nothing for My Journey Now
14. Angel Band
15. Whispering Hope
16. Transportation Medley (I'm Using My Bible for a Roadmap/I'll Walk Every Step of the Way/I'm Taking a Flight/Life's Railway to Heaven)
17. Smoke on the Mountain
18. I'll Fly Away

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario