jueves, 23 de julio de 2026

SINGERS: EYDIE GORME "SINGS SHOWSTOPPERS" (1958)

EYDIE GORME "SINGS SHOWSTOPPERS" (1958)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wrs7hl5s
Performer: Eydie Gormé

Length: 36:12

Tracks:
1. I Don't Care [independent song] 
2. You're Just in Love [Call Me Madam] 
3. My Funny Valentine [Babes in Arms] 
4. You Can't Get a Man with a Gun [Annie Get Your Gun] 
5. Always True to You in My Fashion [Kiss Me, Kate] 
6. Guys and Dolls [Guys and Dolls] 
7. I Cain't Say No [Oklahoma!] 
8. Hello, Young Lovers [The King and I] 
9. Thou Swell [A Connecticut Yankee] 
10. I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair [South Pacific] 
11. Baubles, Bangles and Beads [Kismet] 
12. Johnny One Note [Babes in Arms]

Muchísimas Gracias TIA ANTONIA!!!

1 comentario:

mel dijo...

Good to get this one back again - this is one of the most brilliant vocal albums by anyone, ever! Many thanks.

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...