JOSH GROBAN "STAGES" (2014 DELUXE EDITION)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3x669h
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3x669h
Performer: Josh Groban
Tracks:
01 Pure Imagination (From “Charlie And The Chocolate Factory”)
02 What I Did For Love (From “A Chorus Line”)
03 Bring Him Home (From “Les Misérables”)
04 Le Temps Des Cathédrales (From “Notre-Dame de Paris”)
05 All I Ask Of You (duet with Kelly Clarkson) [From “The Phantom Of The Opera”]
06 Try To Remember (From “The Fantasticks”)
07 Over The Rainbow (From “The Wizard Of Oz”)
08 Children Will Listen/Not While I’m Around (From “Into The Woods”/“Sweeney Todd”)
09 You’ll Never Walk Alone (From “Carousel”)
10 Old Devil Moon (feat. Chris Botti) [From “Finian’s Rainbow”]
11 Finishing The Hat (From “Sunday In The Park With George”)
12 If I Loved You (duet with Audra McDonald) [From “Carousel”]
13 Anthem (From “Chess”)
Bonus Tracks for the Deluxe Edition:
14 Gold Can Turn To Sand (From “Kristina”) [Bonus Track]
15 Empty Chairs At Empty Tables (From “Les Misérables”) [Bonus Track]
Target Exclusive Tracks
16 If I Can't Love Her (From ''Beauty And The Beast'') [Bonus Track]
17 Dulcinea (From ''Man Of La Mancha'') [Bonus Track]
Muchisimas Gracias PEDRO!!!


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario