ON THE TOWN (1968 CARDINAL O'HARA HIGH SCHOOL)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2ay53c
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2ay53c
Show: On the Town
Music: Leonard Bernstein
Lyrics: Betty Comden, Adolph Green
Book: Betty Comden, Adolph Green
Date: 1968
Type: Noncommercial Audio / Stage Cast
Method: Live
Location: US / NY / Lackawana
Theatre/Venue: Cardinal O'Hara High School
Tracks:
1. Overture
2. I Feel Like I'm Not Out of Bed Yet / New York, New York
3. Presentation of Miss Turnstiles / Chase Music
4. Come Up to My Place
5. Carried Away / Chase Music
6. Lonely Town / High School Girls / Pas de Deux
7. Do-Re-Do
8. I Can Cook Too
9. Lucky to Be Me / Times Square
10. Entr'acte
11. So Long Baby / I Wish I Was Dead / You Got Me
12. Subway Ride / Imaginary Coney Island
13. Some Other Time
14. The Real Coney Island
15. Finale

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario