WHISTLE DOWN THE WIND (1995 DEMOS)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/bzrpnu
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6siygo
https://www.sendspace.com/file/bzrpnu
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6siygo
Show: Whistle Down the Wind
Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber
Lyrics: Jim Steinman
Book: Gale Edwards, Patricia Knop, Andrew Lloyd Webber
Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber
Lyrics: Jim Steinman
Book: Gale Edwards, Patricia Knop, Andrew Lloyd Webber
Date: 1995
Type: Non-commercial Audio
Tracks:
01 If Only
02 No Matter What
03 Overture Martin Sheen
04 When Children Rule The World
05 Cold
06 Try Not To Be Afraid
07 Vaults Of Heaven
08 Unsettled Scores
09 Whistle Down The Wind

8 comentarios:
Thank you.
How do you download from BayFiles?
Every-time I do so...nothing opens :(
Hello Butter!
I've just checked the links and they are working fine. Click on them and you'll see a yelow rectangle with the word DOWNLOAD- Click it and you will get the comprised audio. I use PeaZip to extract it but there are many of the sort. That's how you get the audios.
Hello gelo!
That worked!!!! :) :)
I am on a mac and had to download a new extractor.
Thank you!!!!!!
So glad you can get our posts now, Butter!
You are the best!!
BTW...have you ever heard about the "Noahs Ark" show that Lloyd Webber was supposed to do for Walt Disney World?
Any hopes of demos from that?? :)
Thank you as always!
This is the first time I've heard about this project. Let me ask around if anyone has got the demos.
Louis Lane-On the Town - Music from Broadway Shows(1960)(2024 Remastered Version)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1igychj4q792yvd/Louis+Lane-On+the+Town+-+Music+from+Broadway+Shows(1960)(2024+Remastered+Version).rar/file
Publicar un comentario