HIDDEN SONGS VOL. 11
https://mega.nz/file/JtMh3IQS#8nwWUfV-5N8btBF2RhUz-yn3oaxogxjbqKB0EJnRdfA
Tracks:
01 Oh, What A Night (Jersey Boys)
02 Fame (Fame)
03 Marta (Kiss of the Spider Woman)
04 Museum Song (Barnum)
05 Wig In A Box (Hedwig And The Angry Inch)
06 Shouldn't I Be Less In Love With You (I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change)
07 Gratuitous Nudity (Naked Boys Singing)
08 When He Sees Me (Waitress)
09 Somewhere Out There (An American Tail)
10 Over The Rainbow (from The Wizard of Oz)
11 Dear One (Kiss of the Spider Woman)
12 Almost Paradise (Footloose)
13 All Falls Down (from Chaplin)
14 Who Am I - The Trial (from Les Miserables)
15 Women And Sandwiches (from Freaky Friday)
16 If You Want Me (Once)
17 May I Take Your Hand (from Bed, Boys and Beyond)
18 Son of a Preacher Man (Shout! the Mod Musical)
19 The Impossible Dream (Man of La Mancha)
20 The Lloyd Webber Trio My Favorite Broadway The Leading Ladies.
21 The History Of Wrong Guys (Kinky Boots)
I want to thank ANDRÈ for the incredible art in the covers!!!
EN ESTE SITIO PODES ENCONTRAR MUCHOS, MUCHOS, PERO MUCHOS MUSICALES, EN TODOS LOS IDIOMAS, CON SUS LETRAS Y VERSIONES KARAOKE COMO TAMBIEN CDS DE LOS ARTISTAS DE LOS SHOWS. PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN, LEE LA PRIMERA ENTRADA DEL BLOG. SEÑORAS Y SEÑORES, SEAN TODOS...¡¡BIENVENIDOS!! For more info see the first entry in April 2009.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
MARIANNE McPARTLAND "PIANO JAZZ WITH STEPHEN SONDHEIM" (1994)
MARIANNE McPARTLAND "PIANO JAZZ WITH STEPHEN SONDHEIM" https://mega.nz/file/fwwSXBqB#RzLYrEj2TfFgPfwt4LaVyP5rD4rsJey_MdWsNcywOaA ...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario