martes, 10 de julio de 2018

SINGERS: MICHAEL FEINSTEIN "WITH A SONG IN MY HEART"

MICHAEL FEINSTEIN "WITH A SONG IN MY HEART"
Performer: Michael Feinstein
Tracks:
1. The Summer Knows
2. You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile (from "Annie")
3. With A Song In My Heart (from "Spring Is Here")
4. Real Live Girl (from "Little Me"0
5. Moon River
6. Dance A Little Closer (from "Dance A Little Closer")
7. Thanks For the Memory
8. More I Cannot Wish You (from "Guys And Dolls")
9. Polka Dots and Moonbeams
10. I'll Never Fall In Love Again (from "Promises, Promises")
11. Two For the Road
12. Here's That Rainy Day (from "Carnival in Flanders")
13. My Blue Heaven
14. Hallelujah (from "Hit the Deck")

We would like to thank PAUL THOMAS for all these recordings!!!

1 comentario:

Jazzman2 dijo...

Great post!

I culdn't believe I didn't have this album in my collection
Much appreciated

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...