martes, 16 de agosto de 2016

ROCK-A-BYE BABY (2010 COMIC OPERA GUILD)

ROCK-A-BYE BABY (2010 COMIC OPERA GUILD)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/r7z7di

Show: Love O'Mike
Music: Jerome Kern 
Lyrics: Harry B. Smith 
Book: Thomas Sydney

Date: July 11, 2010

Type: Audio / Concert Cast

Method: Live

Performers: Kimberley Dolanski, Ben Kazez, Barbara Scanlon, David Troiano

Notes: 2 piano accompaniment.

Tracks:
11. Selections (2 Pianos)
12. One, Two, Three
13. I Never Thought
14. I Believed All She Said
15. The Kettle Song
16. Lullaby (Rock-A-Bye Baby)
17. Little Tune, Go Away
18. No Better Use For Time Than For Kissing
19. The Big Spring Drive
20. My Boy
21. The Nursery Fanfare

6 comentarios:

RayKay dijo...

Thank you!!!

RayKay dijo...

Thank you!!!

RayKay dijo...

Thank you!!!

PaulS dijo...

Many thanks for these wonderful recordings of Jerome Kern musicals.

I know I am not alone in appreciating them, and would be delighted with any more posts of this kind you might happen to have.

Thanks again,

Paul S.

PaulS dijo...

Many thanks for these wonderful recordings of Jerome Kern musicals.

I know I am not alone in appreciating them, and would be delighted with any more posts of this kind you might happen to have.

Thanks again,

Paul S.

PaulS dijo...

Many thanks for these wonderful recordings of Jerome Kern musicals.

I know I am not alone in appreciating them, and would be delighted with any more posts of this kind you might happen to have.

Thanks again,

Paul S.

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...