https://www.sendspace.com/file/s0pa0g
Show: Lady in the DarkMusic: Kurt Weill
Lyrics: Ira Gershwin
Book: Moss Hart
Date: 1997
Performers: Charlotte Collingwood, Jill Cooper, Peter Cormican, Charlotte Cornwell, Louise Davidson Emma Deigman, James Dreyfus, Adrian Dunbar, Ben Evans, Jeremy Finch, Lori Haley Fox, Maria Friedman, Maria Kesselman, Stephen Matthews, Steven Edward Moore, Joe Rice, Summer Rognlie, Hugh Ross, Ashleigh Sendin, Paul Shelley, Duncan Smith, Rebecca Wicking, Russell Wilcox
Tracks:
1. Glamour Dream: Oh, Fabulous One
2. Glamour Dream: Huxley
3. Glamour Dream: One Life To Live
4. Glamour Dream: Girl Of The Moment
5. Wedding Dream: Liza, Liza
6. Wedding Dream: Mapleton High Chorale
7. Wedding Dream: This Is New
8. Wedding Dream: The Princess Of Pure Delight
9. Wedding Dream: The Woman At The Altar
10. Wedding Dream: Overture
11. Circus Dream: The Greatest Show On Earth
12. Circus Dream: Dance Of The Tumblers
13. Circus Dream: The Best Years Of His Life
14. Circus Dream: Tschaikovsky
15. Circus Dream: The Saga Of Jenny
16. Childhood Dream: My Ship
17. Childhood Dream: Exit Music

1 comentario:
The first show I ever saw where I understood what real stage presence was. Maria Friedman was magnificent! The show, less so, but she was outstanding. I saw this when I was 15 and her performance has stayed with me ever since. Thanks for sharing :)
Publicar un comentario