domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2024

DON'T BOTHER ME, I CAN'T COPE (1972 OBC)

DON'T BOTHER ME, I CAN'T COPE (1972 OBC)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mwvcup


Show: Don't Bother Me, I Can't Cope
Music, Lyrics & Book: Micki Grant 

Date: 1972

Performers: Alberta Bradford,  Alex Bradford,  Charles Campbell,  Hope Clarke,  Micki Grant,  Bobby Hill,  Arnold Wilkerson 

Tracks:
1. I gotta keep movin' 
2. Harlem streets/Looking over from your side 
3. Don't bother me I can't cope 
4. Fighting for Pharoah 
5. Good vibrations 
6. You think I got rhythm 
7. They keep coming 
8. My name is man 
9. Love power 
10. Questions 
11. It takes a whole lot of human feeling 
12. You think I got rhythm?/Time brings about a change 
13. So little time 
14. Thank heaven for you 
15. All I need 
16. I gotta keep movin' (reprise)

4 comentarios:

Jared O'Roark dijo...

THANK YOU!!!!! I have been trying to get this one!!!

Do you have EUBIE by any chance?

Jared O'Roark dijo...

I am so happy that you are posting this!!! I Have been looking everywhere for it! Do you also have EUBIE and YOUR ARMS ARE TOO SHORT TO BOX WITH GOD or THE GOSPAL AT COLONUS?

Thank you so much!!!

fshepinc dijo...

I've been looking for this one. Is there any chance you could please repost it? TIA!

Damien Slattery dijo...

THANK YOU!!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...